Now that I live in Chicago, I felt it only necessary to talk to a true Chicagoan. Someone who is so Chicago, she has Malort running through her veins. She’s probably never eaten ketchup on a hot dog. And she’s been insanely patient for the Chicago Bears to finally get a quarterback. She’s Chicago to her core. Me, however? I just moved here. I have a lot to learn. So why not turn to the best?
Sarah and I chat about:
- the scoring on Around The Horn
- her co-host Jason Fitz’s love for Halloween
- which NFL quarterback she’d most want to trick or treat with
- what she would name a Vegas night club if she started one
- her love for Chevy Chase
- and of course her favorite Brendan Fraser movie
Sarah’s a ton of fun. Check her out on the full interview and tun into Spain & Fitz on ESPN Radio every weeknight from 7-9p ET.