The College Football Playoff released images of the new National Championship trophy for the first time today. It’s… well… Take a look for yourself.
A few thoughts:
- Is that a College Football Playoff trophy, or is it just happy to see me?
- You just won the National Championship! Here’s a tail-pipe.
- This is the only time the Charlie Weis and the University of Kansas will ever see this trophy.
- Pirates use this trophy on their ships to spot land. “LAND, HO!”
- The inspiration for this trophy came from an Atari controller.
- This new trophy looks a lot like a joint. On an unrelated note, LSU really wants to win this trophy next year.
- Ice cream vendor: “Would you like a cup or a cone?” College Football Trophy: “Cone, please… A Waffle Cone!”
- Some call it the National Championship Trophy, others call it the next installment to Nick Saban’s trophy case.
- When you buy a dozen roses, this trophy is what they come in.
- It looks like a giant bottle of nail polish.
• • •
This post was created by Austin. You can follow him and his jokes on Twitter: @TheAHuff
Also, for up-to-the-minute sports jokes, follow Korked Bats on Twitter: @KorkedBats