The Breast Idea Ever
There a lot of things that make me feel, for lack of a better term, bad ass! These things are:
- Watching any program on Spike TV
- Listening to the “Drop It Like Its Hot” instrumental on my iPod
- Watching Braveheart
- Wearing a Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16 t-shirt (the one where his arms turn into snakes)
- Applying a sticker on my car of Calvin pissing on anything
- Carrying a briefcase. Even though I don’t have any need for a briefcase.
- Watching Fight Club
- Stepping on poisonous spiders
- Popping wheelies on my bike
- Driving my car with the windows down listening to “Get Low“
- Swatting the crap outta some 4’5″ seven year old while playing basketball
- Being in COLLEGE!
- Wearing sunglasses
- Telling people that I am doing P90X
- Flexing in the mirror
- Watching Collateral
- Peeing on the seat and not caring
- But most of all: Wearing Pink in October!
The NFL wants everyone to know that they are aware of breasts and the cancer that is in them. That’s why for the entire month of October, the NFL will be dominated by pink… Everywhere.
Pink field goal posts, pink coins for the coin toss, pink cleats, towels, and sweatbands by select players, pink clothes for head coaches, pink footballs for kickoffs.
NFL stadiums will soon look as though a sorority came in a made over the place.
However, this great idea (not being sarcastic) came from Carolina Panthers’ running back DeAngelo Williams who’s mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Williams has since set up a foundation for breast cancer to help.
Korked Bats appreciates this move by the NFL so much that we have decided to don the pink ribbon behind our logo for the entire month of October.
Although we make sexist jokes every now and then, Korked Bats is in full support of Breast Cancer Awareness. We also want to thank our women readers.