We couldn’t make this headline up on our own. The European juggernaught, Real Madrid, recently went on a China tour, stopping in GuangZhou to challenge 109 children to a soccer match. This video brings a few quick thoughts to mind:
1. This can’t be good for the kids’ self esteem. كازينو عربي
2. Would the Chinese have had a better chance with 110 kids? قوانين بلاك جاك
3. Maybe this is why Real Madrid signed a 7-year old to their minor leagues this week.
4. Still not entirely sure those are Chinese children. 1xbet.com They could very well be full-grown Chinese men.
5. China really does have a population problem.