A broken water main on the campus of UCLA flooded the gymnasium floor of the legendary Pauley Pavilion with over 10 million gallons of water.
Here are a few thoughts:
- More like U-sea-LA, amirite?!
- Talk about court storming.
- Pau-leak Pavilion
- They probably could’ve prevented this leak by covering their pipe with a Trojan.
- Bump, wet, spike.
- This is why college hockey doesn’t work in southern California.
- Beach volleyball has been delayed due to high tide.
- Yesterday was the 15-year anniversary of the release of Deep Blue Sea. UCLA went to extreme lengths to celebrate.
- UCLA Ruins
- Pauley Pavilion was robbed by Home Alone’s Wet Bandits.
- Time to sub in the white guys for mop-up duty.
• • •
This post was created by Austin. You can follow him and his jokes on Twitter: @TheAHuff
Also, for up-to-the-minute sports jokes, follow Korked Bats on Twitter: @KorkedBats