Mizzou College Gameday Signs
So Mizzou’s reigning homecoming king, Patrick Elmore, is gone. He now resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
I will give you all a moment to wipe away your tears.
I talked to him over the phone this past week and he informed me that he will be attending the first ESPN College Gameday of the year outside of the Georgia Dome for the Clemson vs. Alabama game.
Pat does not like Alabama and although he is a Tigers fan, it’s not the Clemson Tigers who he roots for. Pat is a diehard Missouri Tigers fan (obviously).
Pat told me to take some time to come up with some sign ideas for Mizzou that he can hold up at College Gameday. So I did.
I figured I would share my ideas with all of you as well.
- “College Gameday obviously got lost on their way to the game of the week in St. Louis!”
- “I’m not Illi-ing, MIZZOU is #1!”
- “Make some Illinoise for MIZZOU!”
- “Illinois Football puts the ZZZZZ’s in MIZZOU!”
- “Where is Illinois’ Sports Illustrated cover?”
- “The only good thing that comes out of Champagne is drunk hook ups!”
- “No Obama, No McCain, I’m voting Daniel for president in ’08!”
- “Thanks Game Genie for Jeremy Maclin!”
- “William Moore covers all Illini like a Tee-Pee!”
- “Even Pocohantas cheers for MIZZOU!”
Good Luck Pat! We will all be watching to see you get on and rep the TIGERS! We miss you a lot and can’t wait for Homecoming for the King to come back!