Smart move Jacksonville. The Jaguars had previously released Jerry Porter and opted not to re-sign Reggie Williams. Who are they thinking will play reciever next year? Vince Papale?
We’re getting off topic. I’m not here to dawg on the Jags. All I want to say is:
Really, Matt Jones?!
Let’s go ahead and have some fun with this situation.
- How bad of a golf game did you shoot?
- Matt will always have a future in Hollywood if they ever make a sequel to Requiem for a Dream.
- We all knew that Matt Jones had speed. However, I bet now that takes on more than one meaning.
- Matt, now that you are out of football, Michael Phelps wants to know if you want to hang out?
- Matt, now that you are out of football, Pacman Jones wants to know if you want to hang out?
- Matt is now looking into his second love, basketball… mainly just to shoot around before games.
- I guess Matt thought it would be ok to Drink and Drive (and putt).
- Matt really wasted a good opportunity.
- Remember that scene from Any Given Sunday – Directors Cut when they are doing cocaine in the bathroom of that banquet? Matt Jones was an extra in that scene.
- I wonder what his method will be from here on out?
- And to think, he was just about to crack into the elite group of wideouts
- At least this will give him a good (free) base to start over with
- Sorry Mateo but this blows…
- Matt, just take the Ricky Williams path to success. Retire, regret it, play in the CFL, then everntually hope someone will pick you back up.
- Just try and keep your nose outta trouble Matt!
- I think Matt was only in it to get that Coke endorsement.
- The Jaguars cut Matt. Then Matt cut some cocaine.
- Odds of Matt Jones getting back into the league soon? I say it’s a push (off).
- Heck, at least he didn’t do steroids!